Google

Friday, April 17, 2009

27 and SINGLE!

So I haven't updated this in over a month. Well I am still single and happily so. I have decided to stay in this apartment for another year until things workout the way I want it to. We still haven't had a screaming match or anything immature about the relationship ending, but my guilt or nerves finally caught up with me and I have been prescribed prozac.

Being on prozac is like being a zombie. All day after the buzz of the drug has worn down, you are knocked out cold! Now I see why the doctor said I wouldn't be gaining any weight taking it b/c you're too busy sleeping to even bother to eat!

My summer trip as been postponed until further notice b/c Leah got pregnant last month. Honestly, I was upset about not being able to go to Destin but now I am over it. The only real reason I cared so much was b/c I thought me and Justin would do something together. On a very moody day he pissed me off and I haven't looked at him the same since. Well that's a lie, I go back and forth on wanting him and then not wanting him. I guess I am flakey like that. I just think we have such a good friend vibe going that I don't know if being lovers would really be in the cards for us. Who knows.

In other news me and Rusty have gotten more close. I have fun little convos with him every other day. :o)

That's about it on the happenings since the break up. Well I am just not in the mood to give that detailed of a blog.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange