Google

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Insomnia

It's 4:08 a.m. and I'm awake watching Doctor 90210 on my Netflix. I'm bored. My head is full of so many thoughts that won't let me fall asleep. I got word yesterday thru e-mail that I didn't get the temp position I tested for earlier this week. I am honestly not upset about it. I didn't want a temp customer service job anyway. I am still very hopeful of getting the paralegal job in Tallahassee. I have my fingers crossed for it.

I was in Tally the majority of the week and I wish I could have done more and visited more friends, but it is hard to do all of that when everyone is working/school. I was in Tallahassee longer than just an overnight stay b/c I had two job interviews. One was a Paralegal position with Dept of Legal Affairs and a Call Center job with Florida Dept of Law Enforcement. I have no shot at the FDLE position b/c the job is contingent of me having good credit and that I do not have, since I have been out of work for over a year now. Being that one interview was on Tuesday and the other was on Thursday I ended up bringing my dog with me, since he never does well when I leave for the weekend. He enjoyed himself with his cousin Roxy (Ashley and Pam's dog.)

The ex wanted to go out to dinner with me at Crystal River (really he just wanted to go have a sit down dinner anywhere with me) then changed his mind and asked that me and Pugsley come over so that he could spend time with him.  Pugsley seemed to really enjoy his visit with his dad. It made me miss "us." I hate going to sleep alone every night and not having the security of a stable relationship. That is something I won't admit out loud to most friends b/c I seemed so unhappy in my relationship. I only seemed so unhappy b/c I vented a lot and we all know how that goes with most female friends who are single or running thru men like toilet paper.

I am sitting here now thinking about working out in the morning, or at some point during today. Also thinking about life and hoping a job will come soon. I am so over being jobless. Well... I am finally getting tired and going to try sleeping again.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange