Google

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Working on New Years...

So I brought the new year in by being at work on my computer. I suppose that would mean I am setting the pace for this year. I just woke up a couple of hours ago from my nap and decided to paint on a project I have put off to the side. Now I have to put it off for a little longer b/c I am having trouble mixing the exact same blue background I had. I just went outside and took some pics and it was extremely bright outside.Plus I didn't have the sun to my back, I had it to my side, which really killed the quality. I suppose I will go work on an ACEO instead and list that tonight. Thankfully, I don't have to work tonight so I can do a bit of catching up on some stuff.

Ok, now I'm just rambling. LoL I am going to go. Happy New Years, Bloggers!

3 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

lovely paintings, love the new look of the blog too :) happy new year!

Deloris Karen said...

Thanx :o) I like the new look better too! I need to figure out how to make it blue dots instead.

Anomaly Studios said...

I was taking a look at your art on Etsy...great stuff! Found your blog link on there too, so here I am, leaving a comment :)

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange