Google

Friday, December 28, 2007

It's been a few days....

Since I last posted. Christmas has come and gone. Thank goodness! My Christmas morning was spent with my family and my afternoon was spent with the boyfriend at the movies. We went to see I Am Legend with Will Smith and AVPR. I Am Legend was a good movie I would buy it on dvd. AVPR....well, that was a waste of my time. I wanted to fall asleep on several scenes of the movie. I tried blaming it on the fact I woke up super early, but no, the movie was boring. It seemed like they just threw the movie together and hoped for the best. It seems like a lot of movies are made that way now. Or is it just me?

Last friday night I went out with the girls to Club Paradise and I had tons of fun! It was like being eighteen again. Aww...how I miss those days!

My pug has finally learned how to raise his leg to go potty and I'm super proud of him, I never thought he'd learn how to. Plus, Pugsley met his first puppy on Christmas day and he was so well behaved. He didn't even snap back at my sisters dog when he bit his lip. I think he was more stunned at how small the puppy was to even react. Oh, heh, I could post pics huh. :op::

That^ is of Pugs scoping out Terry, my sisters new pup. That^ is of Pugs being a big boy now. :o)
I think the puppy my sister has is a Pekingese, don't quote me on that though! Yeah I never did get a full facial pic of the pup. :o/

Well....I need to go shove off and be productive. I think some painting might be in order. I might paint outside today. Have a lovely day bloggers!

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange