Google

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Booked and Waiting

So I booked our trip at this nice hotel in Destin. I'm still super excited about going! I lost and maintained a 10lb weightloss. I need get back on the workout and calorie restriction again. These past couple of days I have been hanging out with a girlfriend I haven't seen in months and have been drinking my ass off. Which now it's good to know that my alcohol tolerance level is still way up there from the one year of being a certified alcoholic. Me and the childhood friend are still going strong on the texting and phonecalls. It's just honest and a sincere friendship redeveloping. I'm happy.

Me and my girlfriend had a serious talk the other day that even though I didn't show it to her I was crying. I had hit on something that I never thought to say out loud. Actually I said a couple things out loud that I have never told a soul. It was liberating. I felt better after it was out there in the open. I'm a bit tired and a bit hungover so I will have to come back later.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange