Google

Friday, February 20, 2009

Still motivated

So I'm still at the 10lb weightloss mark but that's ok. I have to go buy a new scale today b/c my electronic one is now acting very lame and doesn't want to work anymore. Regardless if I put a new battery in. I also need new headphones for my mp3 player since I apparently smashed mine in the car door when I was on the phone with "him". Ha! The messed up thing was when I got to work and went to use them I was so mad b/c I figured my dog had done it b/c I had pulled them away from him before. But when I went back to the car and saw the pieces on the driver side I realized I had done it. Oops!

Apparently getting my diet in order has started to try and regulate my period. That's pretty cool though but now I know I will need to get on birthcontrol ASAP, again. In typing that out, I went ahead and called my gyno. I haven't had an annual in almost 3 years and thats not cool. Hopefully all will be well. LoL It isn't like my sexual partner has changed! I'm still loyal Karen.

Alright my ADD has gotten the best of me and I cannot concentrate enough to type out a meanful blog today. So...with that I'm gonna go until next time.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange