Google

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What in the world....?

Lastnights episode of Nip/Tuck was crazy! I mean I saw the setup of Christian and Liz getting together as soon as she thought she had breast cancer.

The lady using an electric knife to saw off her breast was insane! I almost wanted to vomit and my boobs hurt just watching the scene.

I wasn't surprised that Olivia died during cosmetic surgery b/c she had a premonition the day before. I was however horrified that Eden had thrown her moms ashes on Sean and Julia. What a waste!

I'm mad with comcast on demand b/c I have yet to see the third episode of the season. Maybe it's on there today so I can finally watch it.

I'm still super excited about our summer vacation and so far I've lost 7lbs in 4 days. I just hope I can keep myself motivated enough to drop down to as close to 140lbs as possible. I would say 120 and below, b/c my all time goal has always been 108lbs, but that would be way too much weight lost in 4months and 3 weeks. Basically all I've been eating everyday is a salad and fresh steamed veggies. Tons of fluids, cleaning out my overly toxic system. I'll bring meat, in small amounts, after my two week cleanse. Wish me luck!

I think my motivation will be how I can keep imagining how cute I'll be again. Wearing the fashion I love to wear and that looks good on me. I just hope I won't get stalked while on my week vacation. Yesterday when I went to take Pugsley for his morning walk some crazy person was following me in their car. He didn't actually stop and try to talk but he kept driving by really slow then drive off only to come back around from another direction and do the same thing. He did all of that at least 3 times! Once Pugsley finally took his dump I ran back to my apartment. I really hate that we live right in the heart of where the college students live. Probably some loon thinking he'd found himself a young college girl. Bleh.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange