Google

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Plans Changed

Well after realizing that the Key West trip would just be too much money we decided to go to Destin, FL. I'm excited about Destin b/c you can find reasonably priced beach condos and houses to rent for the week on FlipKey.com .

Every since we both agreed on Destin, FL I've been in a good mood on a daily basis. It has numerous advantages for the both of us. The beaches will look better, the drive won't be as long, I won't have to worry about a plane ticket(I'll just rent a car), she'll get the tan she wants and so many things. Plus, she has a classmate or two that lives there and I have at least three or four friends there that I can visit or they can come hang out with me. :o) One of them happens to be the one I mentioned in my previous blog. We've been texting like crazy and it's just cool. I take a while to warm up to people and once I find my spot, it's like a mini high.

Well I came to log into my blog to express my thinkings on a subject that has been on my mind for years. The new google account log on is retarded b/c I can't remember which e-mail I had my google account with, since I don't use it at all. You know the old saying "use it or lose it"? Well I lost it and I stopped writing down all my info on post-its so no telling.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange