Google

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow

So I've been gone a couple months now. I finally settled into my apartment and it's a HUGE adjustment from a three bedroom two bath home to a one bedroom one bath apartment. Since I got my job last year I have been neglecting my Etsy shop due to not having enough time to just create without having to rush myself off to bed to get some kind of sleep so I can be up all night at the job. Here are pics of the things I have been up to in my past few months since the foreclosure/move.




I've been addicted to my knifty knitter! I've learned to crochet and working on a blanket right now. I finished a portrait for a co-worker. I'm still working on that skirt that is pinned to my dressform. I made that purple shawl for my mom for Christmas. That flower of polymer clay was suppose to go with the shawl but I didn't care for how it came out. I have a new hair do and things are looking decent.

My apartment still looks like I just moved in b/c I have been unable to just devote a week to putting/taking everything out where it needs to be. I unpacked almost everything but there are some boxes I need to take back to the storage unit plus figure out what else I can do without in the apartment to free up the little space we have.

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year and hopefully I won't neglect my blogs anymore!

Yay, for Nip Tuck tonight!

Ok, now I'm gone.

No comments:

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange