Google

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Did you get your license from a Cracker Jacks box?!

So I was in an almost fatal car accident b/c a dumbass decides "oh shoot I need to turn here instead!"

I'm in the right lane, driving home and I see this truck with a tractor trailer behind it and he nearly runs one person off the road b/c he just needed to be in the left lane. Ok, so he puts out his arm that he needs to be in the left lane. No biggie, I'm in the right lane. When I come up to pass it he freaking pulls out in front of me and doesn't even freaking stop! I end up in the ditch! If I hadn't been steering the car away from the front of his truck, it would have been a dead on impact!

Why am I pissed off? Not only b/c the effer ran me off the road and I landed in a ditch, but the mere fact after it happened the motherf***er didn't even stop to say sorry are you ok or nothing! No one did and I know more people saw the whole freakin' accident. That is what is boiling my blood right now! I fu**ing hate Tallahassee drivers with a passion! Grrrr...... I need to go calm down.

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

OMG! I am more than so glad to hear you are ok. I have been visiting with family & have not had a chance to check in until now. Be safe the rest of this season :) Crazy truckers, I hope you reported him!

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange