Google

Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's Thursday and I have so much to do!

So it's Thursday and I have so much crap I need to do but now it looks like the most important are going to have to wait until tomorrow, again! I need to go do a drug test, look for last minute x-mas gifts, paint a portrait of my parents, go to my storage unit, pack and clean and a crap load of other things.

I started doing a deep clean of my guestroom yesterday and in doing so I found letters and pictures I had drawn when I was like 11 thru my teens. I will most likely come back later and add some of those pictures. I'm impressed with how far I've come in some aspects of my talent. :o)

Right now I need to get in the shower and wash this funk off me. Heh. OoOOoooh....last night I purchased my Octavious from www.tealtown.etsy.com , and here is what it looks like http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=6905580 , nice ain't it? I dunno I kinda have a weird thing for Octopuses. I will probably order it again in green. I love the color green now all of a sudden. I use to hate it for some odd reason.

Well time to jump in that shower and I hope all you bloggers have a wonderful day!

Oh did anyone see Nip Tuck tuesday night? I am upset that it won't be back until January 15th! *pouts* Ok, ok, now I'm really gone. :op::

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

You kill me..."I have so much crap I need to do" yet here you are blogging lol. I am the same way!

So my Mom makes the most adorable Octopus (Richard) but she's sold out right now :( You can convo her though, tell her I sent you (Jenn) and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to give you the scoop! Her shop is http://www.JudiFitzPatrick.etsy.com

Could that shirt be any cuter? I can see whay you want it in green too! Looking forward to seeing your childhood pics :)

When do you start the new job????

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange