Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I got it!!

I went for an interview this morning that lasted all but 10 minutes. Normally that is a bad sign when you go by the rules of the interviewing process. Basically the little meet and greet was just that, a meet an greet to welcome me back on board. My base pay is nice and the hours aren't as bad as I thought. Yeah, it kinda sucks I won't be able to fulfill my Nip Tuck addiction, but I can always buy it on DVD! Or...finally get TiVo or a DVR player.

I am just happy I can be looking forward to a regular work paycheck that gives me more money to fund my artistic hobby. *dances*

3 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

*joins in the happy dance with Karen*

WOO HOO! Congrats, I knew you could do it!

~ Jenn

Deloris Karen said...

Yay!! *dances with Jenn*

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Congrats!!

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange