Google

Monday, December 17, 2007

In a random mood...

So...a few days ago I decided to do this crazy thing and put flowers all over my hair. At the bottom of my blog is a sample of it. I got the flowers courtesy of paperzombieink on Etsy.com. Her shop link is on the bottom of my blog under "Cool Shops." (note: the tissue holder in the shot is courtesy of http://www.theseawithin.etsy.com)


So anyways. That day I felt an extra bit of goodness b/c I had accomplished so much. My A.D.D. won't allow me to remember exactly what I had done that day but I know it was greatness! :op::

Today is a new day and I still have no idea what to wear for my interview tomorrow morning. I just wonder what kind of questions I'll be asked and will I be able to muster up enough fake enthusiasm. In case you haven't noticed I hate the interviewing process. Ok, maybe "hate" is a strong word but I truly dislike the interviewing process. Is that better?

The job I will be interviewing for is a position with my former employer of two years ago. I would hope I would not have to go back to such a fruitless job, but at least it paid the bills and I had health insurance. At least I won't be jerked around for 20 months being told I would be hired permanently only to be fired and told my position expired and would not be renewed. Yeah, I'm not even going to open up those can of worms so I'm going to zip it! It's just sad that Tallahassee's job market sucks so bad, even before the economy was going to crap over this meaningless war.

Until tomorrow my fellow bloggers.

2 comments:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

You are going to do awesome! I had no idea it was with a former employer though, that means you already have a great "in". Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Be sure to get back on tomorrow after & tell us all how it went :)

Hey I'm going to add your blog link to mine if you don't mind??? Feel free to add me to if you like :)

Oh & those flowers are awesome, you should wear them tomorrow lol j/k of course

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

those flowers look really cool! i like!

http://quintessentiallyenglish.wordpress.com

Earn $25 from Revolutionary Money Exchange

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange